Oreed offers the ability to reward users with personalized certificates upon completion of an activity, which can also be set to expire after a designated timeframe. This feature is particularly helpful for scenarios where learners need to retake activities to refresh their knowledge or meet regulatory requirements.
Follow these simple steps to set up a custom certificate for each activity:
1. Login to your Oreed account as an Administrator and navigate to PRODUCTS > ACTIVITIES > Management (Edit) > Certificates.
2. Select Add Certificate
3. Fill out the necessary fields and ensure that the "Use Default Certificate Template" option is disabled to use a custom certificate for the current activity.
Note: You can choose the "Include With Course Fee Or Special Price" option to control the certificate fee for the activity.
4. Proceed to the "Design Certificate Options" tab to customize the wording of your certificate. Within the HTML code block, replace the generic text (e.g., This certification is awarded to) with the available certificate tags to automatically personalize the certificate for each user.
5. Click Upload in the Background Image section to upload your own background. then will see the Preview in Design Certificate Options section.
6. Click Update to save your changes.